By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Mar 30, 2015
If you are using Oracle VM and have experience of installation and configuration, you can now deepen your knowledge of this product by taking the all-new Oracle VM Server for x86: Implementation training course.
This new 3-day instructor led course will teach you how to enhance cloud effectiveness with rapid deployment of cloud resources and applications. You will learn how to administer, redistribute, troubleshoot and protect Oracle VM resources, ensuring seamless and continuous access of your applications.
After taking the Oracle VM Server for x86: Implementation course you will be able to:
- Effectively administer the Oracle VM environment by using the appropriate management tool.
- Automate the provisioning of virtual machines.
- Redeploy cloud resources to meet requirements.
- Track and solve issues at each operational layer.
- Protect Oracle VM resources.
- Incorporate key components into your D/R strategy
You can influence the schedule of this brand new course by registering your interest on the OU portal.
The Oracle VM Server for x86: Implementation course builds on the knowledge provided in the 3-day Oracle VM Server for x86: Administration course.so there are now 6 days of curriculum available to help you get the best out of Oracle VM Server for x86.
To register your interest in an event, register for an event already on the schedule or to learn more about Oracle's virtualization curriculum, go to http://education.oracle.com/virtualization.