Friday Apr 30, 2010
Friday Oct 30, 2009
By Deirdre' Straughan on Oct 30, 2009
[VIDEO CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE]
Alex Barclay from The Laureate Institute of Brain Research talks about how to build a systems architecture to support next generation medical imaging.
filmed & edited by Deirdré Straughan
- Making OpenStack Secure and Compliant for the Enterprise
- OpenStack: We'll Make Pets Great
- Oracle Solaris Studio 12.4 Technical Mini-Casts
- SPARC Software in Silicon Film Festival
- Oracle ZFS Storage: Powered by Oracle Solaris
- Disaster Recovery with Oracle Solaris Cluster
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 at the Atlanta OpenStack Summit
- Videos: Oracle Solaris 11.2 and More
- Some New Old Solaris Videos, Plus Some Old New Ones
- Greatest Hits, Etc.