Thursday Dec 10, 2009
Tuesday Sep 29, 2009
Monday Sep 28, 2009
By Deirdre' Straughan on Sep 28, 2009
[VIDEO CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE]
Performance on your mind? Creating native language applications that maximize performance requires performance tuning, compiler optimizations, and program analysis. To maximize performance and assure scalability in your applications, you need compilers that optimize your code and profiling tools that identify bottlenecks, hot spots, and memory access issues. Learn how the Sun Studio Thread Analyzer, Performance Analyzer, and D-Light can help you tune your application for maximum performance. Presented by Darryl Gove.
Learn more: Oracle Solaris Studio
Thursday May 14, 2009
By Deirdre' Straughan on May 14, 2009
[This video is not currently on line, but can be posted if you'd like to see it! Just leave your request as a comment below.]
Marty Itzkowitz, Project Lead for the Performance Analyzer, Sun, and Yukon Maruyama, MPI Performance Analyzer, Sun, present at Sun's HPC Consortium in Austin, Texas, November 2008.
filmed by Deirdré Straughan
- Making OpenStack Secure and Compliant for the Enterprise
- OpenStack: We'll Make Pets Great
- Oracle Solaris Studio 12.4 Technical Mini-Casts
- SPARC Software in Silicon Film Festival
- Oracle ZFS Storage: Powered by Oracle Solaris
- Disaster Recovery with Oracle Solaris Cluster
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 at the Atlanta OpenStack Summit
- Videos: Oracle Solaris 11.2 and More
- Some New Old Solaris Videos, Plus Some Old New Ones
- Greatest Hits, Etc.