Thursday Dec 10, 2009
Tuesday Sep 29, 2009
Monday Sep 28, 2009
By Deirdre' Straughan on Sep 28, 2009
Performance on your mind? Creating native language applications that maximize performance requires performance tuning, compiler optimizations, and program analysis. To maximize performance and assure scalability in your applications, you need compilers that optimize your code and profiling tools that identify bottlenecks, hot spots, and memory access issues. Learn how the Sun Studio Thread Analyzer, Performance Analyzer, and D-Light can help you tune your application for maximum performance. Presented by Darryl Gove.
Thursday May 14, 2009
- Some New Old Solaris Videos, Plus Some Old New Ones
- Greatest Hits, Etc.
- Thanks for Watching
- Solaris 11 Image Packaging System
- Introduction to Oracle Solaris 11 Express
- Oracle Solaris Developer Tools
- Where'd BigAdmin and the Docs Go?
- Oracle Solaris Studio and Oracle Solaris 11 Express
- DTrace BoF at LISA10
- What's Great in Solaris 11 Express for Developers