Tuesday Nov 16, 2010
Saturday Nov 13, 2010
By Deirdre' Straughan on Nov 13, 2010
Two videos from Dave Miner at Oracle OpenWorld, 2010. The first is an in-depth look at how (and why) Oracle Solaris 11 has a much more comprehensive set of installation and update tools, including the Image Packaging System (IPS) and the Automated Installer (AI). This is from the Oracle OpenWorld/JavaOne/Oracle Develop Unconference, September 2010.
While he was there, Dave also gave Rick Ramsey an overview of the new install technologies and how to prepare for the new (and better) world.
Tuesday Jul 14, 2009
By Deirdre' Straughan on Jul 14, 2009
[This video is not currently on line, but can be posted if you'd like to see it! Just leave your request as a comment below.]
Dave Miner and Nick Solter present at CommunityOne, 2009.
Learn more: Oracle Solaris 11 at the Oracle Technology Network
Learn more about the industry's first operating system designed for enterprise cloud computing.
- Oracle Solaris 11 and Secure, Efficient Customer Multitenancy
- Integrating OpenStack into Oracle Solaris, and Why Data Centers are Excited
- Getting Started with Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Solaris
- Oracle Solaris ZFS: The Clear Winner over Legacy File Systems
- Puppet on Oracle Solaris Automates Data Center Operations
- Oracle Solaris Studio: Optimal Java Performance and Remote Development
- Making OpenStack Secure and Compliant for the Enterprise
- OpenStack: We'll Make Pets Great
- Oracle Solaris Studio 12.4 Technical Mini-Casts
- SPARC Software in Silicon Film Festival