Tuesday Nov 16, 2010
Saturday Nov 13, 2010
By Deirdre' Straughan on Nov 13, 2010
Two videos from Dave Miner at Oracle OpenWorld, 2010. The first is an in-depth look at how (and why) Oracle Solaris 11 has a much more comprehensive set of installation and update tools, including the Image Packaging System (IPS) and the Automated Installer (AI). This is from the Oracle OpenWorld/JavaOne/Oracle Develop Unconference, September 2010.
While he was there, Dave also gave Rick Ramsey an overview of the new install technologies and how to prepare for the new (and better) world.
- Oracle ZFS Storage: Powered by Oracle Solaris
- Disaster Recovery with Oracle Solaris Cluster
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 at the Atlanta OpenStack Summit
- Videos: Oracle Solaris 11.2 and More
- Some New Old Solaris Videos, Plus Some Old New Ones
- Greatest Hits, Etc.
- Thanks for Watching
- Solaris 11 Image Packaging System
- Introduction to Oracle Solaris 11 Express
- Oracle Solaris Developer Tools