By Vaibhav Choudhary-Java-Oracle on Jul 25, 2015
Today, we had very interesting sessions on Concurrent Garbage Collector and Completable Future by Deepak and Srinivasan.
Deepak, while taking about the Azul Garbage Collector covers:
- The basics of GC
- How we can proceed for a concurrent GC
- What are the challenges to achieve a concurrency in GC
Srinivasan while talking about the Completable Future covers:
- How the new Completable Future of JDK 8 is better than the old calls
- How the real life applications like Banking, Online booking systems can use this feature.
- What were the old bottleneck which got addressed.
If you are also interesting in joining Bangalore Java User Group, follow us on:
Our meetup page - http://www.meetup.com/BangaloreOpenJUG/
Our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1018617618156273/
Soon, I will provide the links for the presentation.