By vaibhavc on Jan 08, 2009
Ah, finally I got JNLP working on my blog, thanks to Sergey and Vikram. I am posting some of my samples with JNLP as we can use as repository for JavaFX samples :). These all are old samples but just with JNLP, so that we can run and see the effect.
1. Spring Motion : We can create n no. of instance of Spring class. Detail is here. This example deals with Motion, Gradient and Physics Equations.
2. 3D Button Effect: This example is about PressButton and 3D shadow effect. Detail is here. Basic deals with Shadow Effect, Gradient, and Animation.
3. Glowing Stars in Sky: This example I have created with JavaFX Production Suite. So, we made a home in Photoshop and imported that in JavaFX and then star animation is written in JavaFX. Detail is here. This sample deals with JavaFX Production Suite, Animation, Timelines and Shapes.
4. Colliding Balls: This we have blogged some 4-5 days back. This is again a physics motion with a transparent window. Detail is here. Sample deals with Motion, Equation, Timelines and Gradient. Initial positions and colors are random, so can be wired at sometime + style: StageStyle.TRANSPARENT has been used, so we will not see any frame and so close button will be missing, please press Ctrl + F4 to close the application :). I guess, the good practice is to write esc. key event and call FX.exit().
5. Image Depth support in JavaFX: Image depth setting or in some language we call it Z-Ordering is supported in JavaFX too. Last to last blog is about that, so here is detail. This sample basically deals with toFront and toBack API of Node and Animation(nothing cool in terms of Animation :D).
6. Pendulum Motion with Gravity Controller: This is just the last blog. Detail is here. This sample deals with Motion, Gradient and Complex Equations, Binding Feature. I have changed the code little from the prev. blog. Now, it is transparent, so it will give us a better look :)
Feel free to share your experience. I hope all JNLP should work, if not please let me know. Some more I will add soon, actually all these are older samples, just tried to make repoistory, so that easy to find :).