I have not seen any repository regarding JavaFX, probably because of being very new. I proposed the site owner to add JavaFX codes as well. For adding the support of JavaFX, I have started writing small JavaFX code. Small means very small.
Here are some of the codes I have written. Please have a look and feel free to use it.
1. MapNavigation_MouseEvent.fx: It will navigate into the map. I have not yet checked the boundary condition. Simple 14-15 line of code.
2. CarAcrossRoad.fx: Running car across road with easeboth style. This is different from linear motion. This motion smooth the object at the end. Have a look ! Some 10-11 lines of code.
3. PolygonInsideFrame.fx: Shapes are easy to make in JavaFX. I have just made one polygon(Octagone) inside a frame. Actually, I wanted to make the STOP symbol of traffic light.
4. RotatingImage.fx: Rotation of Image or any transformation is very easy in JavaFX. This example depicts a normal image rotation.
5. MoreComponentsInFrame.fx: This example will show how to add components like Button, CheckBox, RadionButton and many more inside Frame of JavaFX.
6. FullScreenExample.fx: How to run a application in full screen. There is a feature of making undecorated value : true which remove the frame border,close button in the application. It can give you a feeling like the start up screen of Netbeans. This example is for full screen but we can manage the frame size anytime. It gives you a nice look for startup. I have used the same in first navigation example.
All these examples are very trivial but I guess can help for someone who is getting started with JavaFX like me.