We’re wrapping up European Utility Week in 2019, but we can’t go without sharing a few of our favorite social media highlights from the conference. Here's our top five. Thinking differently? Holler at us on Twitter and tell us your favorite social moments.
1. One of our favorite utilities, GRDF, brings the insights to both the show itself and to social with this chat on biomethane at European Utility Week today.
GRDF: @ GRDF
2. We were delighted to see that one of our favorite analysts, Robert Bigliani, was onsite doing what she does best: analyzing the situation (this particular situation being about DSOs).
Roberta Bigliani: @rbigliani
3. Our fabulous influencer friend Kevin O’Donovan clocked in a new world’s record (probably) with his amazing old school gaming skills. He was #winning on Day One.
Kevin O’Donovan: @Kevin_ODonovan
4. OK. We admit we love this one for selfish reasons. Conference director Paddy Young gave us a little love for giving European Utility Week’s new branding (as Enlit) a little love. (We borrowed a prop and did a booth photo shoot.)
Paddy Young: @PatrickYoung67
5. But this love is a little selfless. Our gracious host’s twitter feed was also noting the gracious behavior of Initiate, as they listened to new ideas from a new generation and reassured us the future is bright (whether it’s so bright we need to wear shades we’ll have to check on).
European Utility Week: @EUW_live
We’ve been live blogging from European Utility Week all week right here. Follow our social activity on Twitter for real-time event coverage.
Oracle Utilities, including our brand, partners with the world's hardest working electric, water and natural gas companies to empower, enhance and enable your every single day. From products and tools to support for every single step of your customer's journey, we have the answer. Learn more at . Get specific product information as quick as clicking .