Saturday Mar 12, 2011
Sunday Nov 14, 2010
By Ultan O'Broin Oracle UX-Oracle Paas4SaaS-Oracle on Nov 14, 2010
Been doing a lot of research into the community help and support area lately. Of course, we should remember Oracle already has powerful community resources to hand, contributing a very rich and lively conversation with valuable how-to information and examples to try.
For example, there are the My Oracle Support Community and Oracle Technology Network (OTN) forums, the Sun communities, official wiki, and internal and external blogs from employees like David Haimes, as well as enthusiastic non-employee gurus like Chet Justice (OracleNerd), and friends, Floyd Teter, Eddie Awad (check out Eddie's news aggregator for more names), and so on.
David Haimes's Financials Blog
There are lots of other Oracle voices other there too: the user groups, Oracle Mix,and so on. The best place to get started, in my opinion, is the AppsLab. I usually track all this stuff through Twitter. I'll come up a list of the best tweeters soon!
Oracle Apps Cloud UX assistance. UX and development outreach of all sorts to the apps dev community, helping them to design and deliver usable apps using PaaS4SaaS.
Ultan Ó Broin. Senior Director, Oracle Applications User Experience, Oracle EMEA. Twitter: @ultan
See my other Oracle blog on product globalization too: Not Lost in Translation
Interests: User experience (UX), PaaS, SaaS, design patterns, tailoring, Cloud, dev productivity, language quality, mobile apps, Oracle FMW, and a lot more.
- Why User Experience Matters in Business
- Earbuds, Sport, Language, and Music: Wearable Tech UX Looks Familiar
- Fashion-conscious Wearable Technology Innovation
- Sew Cool Code: Oracle Fashion Technology In The Making
- UX in a Heartbeat: Emotion and Happenin' Haptics on the Apple Watch
- Your New Favourite Band? Watch Straps Get Smart
- #PaaS4SaaS: Digital Branding in the Cloud with UX. Beyond Marketing
- Jules of the Oracle Cloud: Wiring Developers' Use Cases to UX PaaS4SaaS Productivity
- Your First KiSS: Learning 2 ♥ #IoT UX with APIs
- How End Users, CIOs, & Sales Reps Can Have Their ERP Cake & Eat It: Oracle Cloud UX