Saturday Mar 12, 2011
Friday Mar 11, 2011
By ultan o'broin on Mar 11, 2011
Oracle applications user experience (UX) assistance. UX and development outreach of all sorts to the apps community, helping to design and deliver usable apps.
Ultan Ó Broin. Director, Global Applications User Experience, Oracle Corporation. On Twitter: @ultan
See my other Oracle blog about product globalization too: Not Lost in Translation
Interests: User experience (UX), user centered design, design patterns, tailoring, BYOD, dev relations, language quality, mobile apps, Oracle FMW and ADF, and a lot more.
- It's Not How You Wink, It's How You Work
- Copy is Interface Design
- APIs are User Experience Design Too
- Dress Code 2.0: Wearables
- UK Pilot Event: Fusion Applications Release 8 Simplified UI: Extensibility & Customization of User Experience
- Simple to Use, Simple to Design, Simple to Build at UKOUG Apps 13
- Why Be Shy About Applications User Experience? Be Shameless like @ultan
- PeopleSoft UX Design Principles and Guidelines Available
- Design Patterns as Grand Theft AUX? Come See Us At OOW13 and Find Out!
- Shout-out for ADF EMG Sunday at Oracle OpenWorld 2013