By Ultan O'Broin-Oracle on Aug 28, 2013
Developers of enterprise apps using Oracle ADF and UX design patterns and expertise take note. One that should not be missed: This year's ADF EMG (Application Development Framework Enterprise Methodology Group) day at Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is on Sunday 22-September-2013, organized in conjunction with the folks from ODTUG (full announcement). More on Chris Muir's (@chrismuir) One Size Doesn't Fit All blog too.
Chris Muir of Oracle ADF team. Get the latest on ADF on his One Size Doesn't Fit All blog.
- 8:00 AM: Oracle ADF Task Flows Beyond the 10-Minute Demo [UGF7001]: Eugene Fedorenko and John King
- 9:15 AM: Oracle on Your Browser or Phone: Design Patterns for Web and Mobile Oracle ADF Applications [UGF9898]: Floyd Teter and Lonneke Dikmans (Floyd and Lonneke are both Fusion User Experience Advocates [FXAs.])
- 10:30 AM: ADF Performance Tuning War Stories [UGF2737]: Stephen Johnson and Frank Houweling
- 11:45 AM: Top 10 Web App Vulnerabilities, and Securing Them with ADF [UGF9900]: Brian Huff (also an FXA)
- 2:15 PM: Worst Practices When Developing an ADF Application [UGF9860]: Paco van der Linden and Wilfred van der Deijl
- 3:30 PM: WebCenter and ADF - Responsive and Adaptive Design for Desktop, Mobile & Tablet [UGF9908]: John Sim (a total tech rockstar)
I will be there too, happy to answer any questions and to champion the cause of UX design patterns and guidance used to build great enterprise cloud apps for the desktop or mobile devices with ADF. Seek me out!
Don't forget, these sessions are just part of a great Oracle ADF presence at Oracle OpenWorld 2013. Needless to say, I encourage you to hit all those Apps UX sessions and our usability lab sessions onsite too!