By ultan o'broin on Jun 03, 2012
Here is a quick roundup of Oracle gamification events and activities. But first, some admissions to a mis-spent youth from Oracle vice presidents Jeremy Ashley, Nigel King, Mike Rulf, Dave Stephens, and Clive Swan, (the video was used as an introduction to the Oracle Applications User Experience Gamification Design Jam):
- Marta Rauch's (@martarauch) presentations Tapping Enterprise Communities Through Gamification at the STC Summit 2012 (with Samartha Vashishtha of Adobe [@samarthav]) and Gamification is Here: Build a Winning Plan at LavaCon 2012.
- Erika Webb's (@erikanollwebb) presentation Enterprise User Experience: Making Work Engaging at Oracle at the G-Summit 2012.
- Kevin Roebuck's blog outlining his team's gamification engagements, including the G-Summit, Innovations in Online Learning, and the America's Cup for Java Kids Virtual Design Competition at the Immersive Education Summit. Kevin also attended the UX Design Jam.
- Jake Kuramoto (@jkuramot) of Oracle AppsLab's (@theappslab) thoughts on the Gamification Design Jam. Jake and Co have championed gamification in the apps space for a while now.
- And er, last, but not least, Alan Coopersmith's (@alanc) 'examination' of a gamification future for Solaris, in true 'game' spirit.
If you know of more Oracle gamification events or articles of interest, then find the comments.