Oracle applications user experience (UX) assistance. UX and development outreach of all sorts to the apps community, helping to design and deliver usable apps.
Ultan Ó Broin. Director, Global Applications User Experience, Oracle Corporation. On Twitter: @ultan
See my other Oracle blog about product globalization too: Not Lost in Translation
Interests: User experience (UX), user centered design, design patterns, tailoring, BYOD, dev relations, language quality, mobile apps, Oracle FMW and ADF, and a lot more.
- It's Not How You Wink, It's How You Work
- Copy is Interface Design
- APIs are User Experience Design Too
- Dress Code 2.0: Wearables
- UK Pilot Event: Fusion Applications Release 8 Simplified UI: Extensibility & Customization of User Experience
- Simple to Use, Simple to Design, Simple to Build at UKOUG Apps 13
- Why Be Shy About Applications User Experience? Be Shameless like @ultan
- PeopleSoft UX Design Principles and Guidelines Available
- Design Patterns as Grand Theft AUX? Come See Us At OOW13 and Find Out!
- Shout-out for ADF EMG Sunday at Oracle OpenWorld 2013