Oracle applications user experience (UX) assistance. UX and development outreach of all sorts to the apps dev community, helping to design and deliver usable apps in the cloud.
Ultan Ó Broin. Director, Global Applications User Experience, Oracle Corporation. On Twitter: @ultan
See my other Oracle blog about product globalization too: Not Lost in Translation
Interests: User experience (UX), user centered design, design patterns, tailoring, BYOD, dev relations, language quality, mobile apps, Oracle FMW and ADF, and a lot more.
- Capturing that Applications User Experience: What Happens Offline Is As Important as Online
- ADF Devs: Your Maximum Mobile ERPness Is Here
- Back to Basics. Helping You Phrase that Alta UI versus UX Question
- Tchotchkes, Smchotchkes: Oracle Wearable Tech Meetup #OOW14
- Wearables and UX Innovation: En Español y Inglés
- It's Not How You Wink, It's How You Work
- Copy is Interface Design
- APIs are User Experience Design Too
- Dress Code 2.0: Wearables
- UK Pilot Event: Fusion Applications Release 8 Simplified UI: Extensibility & Customization of User Experience