NYC Tech Party 2013
By unixman on Dec 02, 2013
We are happy to help sponsor this year's NYC Tech holiday party, in co-operation with some of New York's technical users communities.
- The Annual NYC Tech Meta-Party -
When: 7:00 PM until exit(-1), Monday, December 9, 2013
Where: the entire Suspenders Bar and Restaurant
111 Broadway, in downtown Manhattan
Various NYC technical user groups are joining forces to hold another holiday party to remember!
Check out the RSVP info at the tech event meetup page
Various groups include:
- DebianNYC (New York Debian Local Group)
- DrupalNYC (Drupal New York City)
- Erlang NYC (Erlang New York City)
- Lopsa-NYC (League of Professional System Administrators New York City Chapter)
- LispNYC (New York City Lisp User Group)
- NYC*BUG (New York City *BSD User Group)
- NYC-Clojure (NYC Clojure Users Group)
- nycdevops (New York City Devops Meetup Group)
- NYC-OCaml (The NYC OCaml Meetup)
- NY-Haskell (New York Haskell Users Group)
- NY-Scala (New York Scala)
- PuppetNYC (New York Puppet User Group)
- SFLC (Software Freedom Law Center)
- TA3M (Techo Activist Third Mondays)
- UNIGROUP (New York City's Unix User's Group)
Everyone of all types of expertise and interests are welcome. The party starts at 7 PM and will continue until at least 10 PM. It is the ideal networking opportunity of the season, and a chance to connect with old friends and make new ones.
Here's to celebrating accomplishments of 2013 and welcoming new successes in 2014!
See you there!