Becoming future ready is quickly turning into the existential dilemma for modern HR. Nowhere is this seen more clearly than in talent acquisition. Nowhere is this seen more clearly than in talent acquisition. According to Oracle’s global research, the biggest struggle for HR leaders is making talent agile: 73% of HR decision-makers say that talent agility is a priority for their organisation.
Modern recruiting is, therefore, becoming increasingly challenging, requiring companies to work harder to seek out and identify the best talent while staying on top of the complexity of their own internal processes.
The disparity in the recruiter market, with every option from central recruitment agencies to boutique and online, causes issues for internal recruitment. Finding and attracting the top talent is harder than ever.
How can emerging technologies help recruitment?
Organisations are therefore turning away from reactive recruitment processes (I post, you apply) to proactive approaches. More and more companies and job seekers are using a self-service approach – with LinkedIn becoming increasingly invaluable.
Emerging technologies such as AI, digital assistants, rule-driven workflows, machine learning, and process automation are all enablers that CHROs need to bring to their organisations. They are here to help and are an integral part of Oracle Recruiting Cloud.
The question for many internal recruitment teams is – how do you woo a prospect and develop a connection with your organisation and benefits offer, so they choose you ahead of the competition?
Here are the top 5 ways Oracle HCM can help to optimise your recruitment capability:
1. LinkedIn’s partnership with Oracle HCM cloud. Since 2018, we have worked in collaboration with LinkedIn, helping organizations streamline recruitment by enabling LinkedIn Recruiter seat holders to search LinkedIn members and see those that best match a job requisition or project within Oracle Recruiting Cloud.
2. Identifying and attracting – HCM takes the strain, freeing up Recruitment teams to build relationships and connection with your organisation. We also provide a 360 view on internal vs external capability, to ensure you optimise having the right people in the right role, at the right time.
3. Sourcing scarce skills - Cloud services increasingly help organisations reach hard-to-find talent, both in-country and globally. Candidates are now more open to international hires supported by flexible and remote working.
4. Time to recruit benefits – The Oracle Value Realization HCM Cloud Benchmark Report: Reduced Time to Hire found that with automated recruiting process, businesses were able to reduce the overall time to hire by 44%.
5. Streamline and simplify the process – The Co-op used Oracle HCM Cloud to cut hiring time, increase engagement, and improve in-store performance.
Today's HCM solutions need to be simple, allowing organisations to attract, develop, and select the best possible candidates. A focus on incorporating both external and internal resources, therefore, enables organisations broader flexibility in filling their talent needs. It also complements a robust talent management strategy that results in a competent, productive, and efficient workforce.
Whether you need to hire a high volume of candidates quickly, find candidates for hard-to-fill positions, build talent pools in international markets, or just streamline your recruiting processes, Oracle Recruiting Cloud is designed to help simplify the talent acquisition process.