Oracle Applications Cloud global user experience (UX): Culture, localization, internationalization, language, personalization, more. A globally-savvy UX making it all fit together for Oracle's worldwide partners and customers.
Audience: Enterprise applications translation and localization topics for the user experience professional (designers, engineers, developers, researchers)!
Ultan Ó Broin. Senior Director, Oracle Applications User Experience, Oracle EMEA. Twitter: @localization
- Unicode and Cultural Experience: Ogham
- The Power of Unicode: Saves Embarrassment
- Craicing Code in Irish
- Citizen Developer as Citoyen du Monde: The Role of Composers
- Smart User Experiences and Man Versus Machine:
The Language Angle
- Iconic #WearableTech: Gucci Translate Anyone?
- “Hello. Is it .ME You’re Looking For?” Storytelling for Coders
- Oracle PaaS4SaaS UX Enablement is Global
- Hamburger is the New Discovery: Chinese Mobile App UI Trends
- The Minimum You Need to Know about Internationalization