Oracle applications global user experience (UX): Culture, localization, internationalization, language, personalization, more. For globally-savvy UX people, so that it all fits together for Oracle's worldwide customers.
Audience: Enterprise applications translation and localization topics for the user experience professional (designers, engineers, developers, researchers)!
Ultan Ó Broin. Director, Global Applications User Experience, Oracle Corporation. On Twitter: @localization
- Translation and UX Trends in the Enterprise: Your Reason to Attend Oracle Apps UX Events
- Shout-out for Oracle Cloud and Fusion Apps Multilingual Support: Pseudo-translation Explained
- Translating Fusion Apps Customizations: Composers mean Usable Apps in Any Language
- Oracle Fusion Applications Simplified UI Translated (NLS) Versions Release 7
- Context in User Experience? Meet Use of Context in Translation. Result: Great UX Globally
- Thought Oracle Usability Advisory Board Was Stuffy? Wrong. Justification for Attending? Your Business
- Oracle Usability Advisory Smörgåsboard Europe Meeting 7-December-2012
- Fujitsu Raku-Raku SmartPhone: Japanese Digital Seniors UX Insight from @debralilley
- Discount Multilingual Day in the Life of User Experience
- Not All iPhone 5 and Galaxy SIII in Some Markets #UX #mobile #BBC #L10n