Oracle Applications Cloud global user experience (UX): Culture, localization, internationalization, language, personalization, more. A globally-savvy UX making it all fit together for Oracle's worldwide partners and customers.
Audience: Enterprise applications translation and localization topics for the user experience professional (designers, engineers, developers, researchers)!
Ultan Ó Broin. Senior Director, Oracle Applications User Experience, Oracle EMEA. Twitter: @localization
- Smart User Experiences and Man versus Machine:
The Language Angle
- Iconic #WearableTech: Gucci Translate Anyone?
- “Hello. Is it .ME You’re Looking For?” Storytelling for Coders
- Oracle PaaS4SaaS UX Enablement is Global
- Hamburger is the New Discovery: Chinese Mobile App UI Trends
- The Minimum You Need to Know about Internationalization
- Oracle ADF and Simplified UI Apps: I18n Feng Shui on Display
- Translation and UX Trends in the Enterprise: Your Reason to Attend Oracle Apps UX Events
- Shout-out for Oracle Cloud and Fusion Apps Multilingual Support: Pseudo-translation Explained
- Translating Fusion Apps Customizations: Composers mean Usable Apps in Any Language