By trajesh on Mar 12, 2008
Checkout the following announcements on the release of a new milestone binary from OpenPortal WSRP Project.
- Project Announcement : OpenPortal WSRP version 2.0 milestone 3 now available or
- Blog on PortalPost .
This new milestone 3 supports the following feature set
- WSRP 2.0 getResource
- WSRP 2.0 Caching
- Markup Caching
- Expiration Markup Caching
- Validation Markup Caching
- Resource Caching
- Expiration Resource Caching
- Validation Resource Caching
- Tomcat 5.5 support
- Migrated code to the latest WSRP 2.0 schema
Pls note that the previous milestones have already provided the following WSRP version 2.0 feature sets.
- WSRP 2.0 Eventing.
- Shared/Public render parameters.
The above links also provides sample portlets and configuration instructions to try out these features. If you have questions on how to use the OpenPortal WSRP Project and
other comments/suggestions/requests, consider joining the firstname.lastname@example.org