Tuesday Mar 06, 2007
Thursday Dec 21, 2006
By tra on Dec 21, 2006
In the pure spirit of open-source development, the Groovy and JXTA communities are looking to join force to ease the development of p2p applications. For more check the following thread and feel free to jump in and join the effort. This can only be good for Groovy, JXTA and P2P developers :-)
- Nothing better than having your own customers market your product
- The Web 2.0 Identity Problem: Who are you really?
- Know I know Why Sunsets are Red :-)
- The Java Store: It is finally time to submit your free or paid apps!
- Connect Your Phone With Any Other Devices with JXTA
- Project SAXTA: An Eco-Friendly Distribution Network to View Earth Data
- The Network is You: It was Just a Matter of Time!
- Web 2.0 Developer Matter: Make Sure You Know Who Your Customers Are!
- The Semantic Web = A Smarter Web
- Finding what people are doing with your open-source technology? The JXTA Example