Friday Dec 11, 2009
The new Java Store beta is now open! The barriers are down. You can download it now and see it for yourself. We are also opening up the Java Warehouse to 6 new countries: Israel, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Taiwan, S. Korea. The Java Warehouse is now open in 14 countries to submit apps. Read here for more details. Submit your apps to the Java Warehouse :-)[Read More]
Wednesday Dec 20, 2006
- Nothing better than having your own customers market your product
- The Web 2.0 Identity Problem: Who are you really?
- Know I know Why Sunsets are Red :-)
- The Java Store: It is finally time to submit your free or paid apps!
- Connect Your Phone With Any Other Devices with JXTA
- Project SAXTA: An Eco-Friendly Distribution Network to View Earth Data
- The Network is You: It was Just a Matter of Time!
- Web 2.0 Developer Matter: Make Sure You Know Who Your Customers Are!
- The Semantic Web = A Smarter Web
- Finding what people are doing with your open-source technology? The JXTA Example