Tuesday Mar 06, 2007
Monday Feb 26, 2007
By tra on Feb 26, 2007
Interesting combination of Scala and JXTA to implement seamless network mashup of Web 2.0 functional Scala actors. It certainly makes a lot of sense to use JXTA's virtual pipes to simplify the network stack to connect Scala remote actors. Another adoption of the JXTA technology which goes along what was proposed for Groovy.
- Nothing better than having your own customers market your product
- The Web 2.0 Identity Problem: Who are you really?
- Know I know Why Sunsets are Red :-)
- The Java Store: It is finally time to submit your free or paid apps!
- Connect Your Phone With Any Other Devices with JXTA
- Project SAXTA: An Eco-Friendly Distribution Network to View Earth Data
- The Network is You: It was Just a Matter of Time!
- Web 2.0 Developer Matter: Make Sure You Know Who Your Customers Are!
- The Semantic Web = A Smarter Web
- Finding what people are doing with your open-source technology? The JXTA Example