Open ESB Tip : NetBeans Plugin For Template Based BPEL Documentation Update
By The Old Toxophilist on Aug 20, 2009
- Extending the Template based BPEL Document Generator (with JDBC Storage).
- OpenDS Template based BPEL Document Generator.
Before this plug-in can be executed you will need to install OpenOffice (or StarOffice) and download the Example Icons and template OpenOffice Document from the (Template Based BPEL Document Generation) blog.
The Module Suite c should be downloaded from the NetBeans Plug-in Portal (zip format) and then extracted. This will provided you with the four NBM files.
- com-tox-doc-nbm.nbm - Documentation Plug-in
- com-tox-doc-gen.nbm - Command-line documentation jar wrapped as a library
- com-tox-doc-nbm-oo.nbm - Minimum OpenOffice Jars wrapped as a library
- com-tox-doc-nbm-batik.nbm - Minimum Batik Jar wrapped as a library
In addition when using the JDBC Document Writer you will need to add the appropriate JDBC Jar file to your <NETBEANS_HOME>\\platform9\\lib directory.
ConfigurationThe Configuration tab has been extended to include an additional Sub-Panel (see below) the "Document Generator" panel that allows the user to select one of the following:
- Simple Document Generator (Initially shipped version).
- Jdbc Document Generator (Retrieves additional information from a JDBC Resource).
- Ldap Document Generator (Retrieves additional information from an LDAP Directory).
|When entering data into the
table fields make sure you exit all fields. If you press the ok button
without exiting the last cell then the changes may be lost.