We’re excited to announce our complimentary Discover Pass for Oracle OpenWorld and Oracle Code One is now available. Here are five reasons to register for Discover today.
1. Experience Oracle OpenWorld: A Discover Pass is a great way to see what Oracle OpenWorld is all about. Whether you attend for four days or for just one, you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in the event and the Oracle community. Come see why Oracle OpenWorld is consistently named one of the best events in the world.
2. Keynotes and Thought Leaders: From a pioneering theoretical physicist to leading security thought leaders, Oracle OpenWorld brings you together with today’s foremost experts. Don’t miss the opportunity to hear the latest Oracle news straight from Larry Ellison. If you haven’t attended the Chairman’s Keynote in person, now's your chance. (Tip: get there early to get a good seat!) You also won’t want to miss thought-provoking talks from featured speakers Brian Greene, Sophie Hackford, Dr. Rand Hindi, Ian Bremmer, and Anil Dash. From AI to cyber-security, the Oracle OpenWorld keynotes will cover today’s hottest topics in business and technology.
3. The Exchange: In addition to the keynote sessions, you’ll also get access hundreds of partners in the Oracle OpenWorld Exchange and the Developer Exchange. The Exchange offers more than just free pens—you'll get to discover some of the newest tech on the market from both established solution providers and up-and-coming companies. Plus, there's always exciting action on the Exchange floor. From surprise appearances, to intense ping pong matches, to a blockchain beer demo, you'll want to make time to visit the Exchange each conference day.
4. Networking: It almost goes without saying that the best networking takes place in person. We would venture to say that the very best networking occurs at Oracle OpenWorld. The event is designed with networking in mind. With dedicated seating in Exchange and throughout the event, we want you to be able to sneak away from the hustle and bustle of the event to have meaningful conversations that could impact your business.
5. Complimentary Access: Did we mention that this year’s Discover Pass is free? Even if you only attend one day, we can guarantee a positive ROI on a Discover Pass. By using our short registration form, you’ll have your pass in just minutes.
Need more convincing? Be sure to visit our website for more information on the 2018 event.
See you in San Francisco!
The Oracle OpenWorld Team