- Oracle OpenWorld 2015 Larry Ellison Keynote : SW in Silicon M7 Announcement
- Solaris 10 Throughput tested 50 \* Greater than Linux !! (Article)
- Processors and Performance : Chips, MIPS, and Sizing blips..
- The Many Flavors of System Latency.. along the Critical Path of Peak Performance
- It's Time for a Change... "TIME TRAP .. Today"
- Sun Cluster 3.2 Aug'07 News: ..Sun is OpenSource#1..
- System Profiling 101 : Getting started using sys_diag v.7.04
- sys_diag 7.04 on SunFreeware.com !
- sys_diag v.7.04 command line output ...
- What is sys_diag ?.. Automating Solaris Performance Profiling and Workload Characterization.
This blog does not reflect the viewpoint or opinions of Oracle. All comments are personal reflections and responsibility of Todd A. Jobson, Sr. and are implicitly copyrighted from the posted year to current year, to that effect.
- MIT Technology Review
- NASA Missions Page
- NASA Photo Journal
- National Acad of Science
- New England Jrnl of Med
- Oracle Acquisition of Sun Microsystems
- Oracle Open Source Projects
- Psychology Today
- Science (Magazine)
- Science News Headlines
- Scientific American
- Scientific American MIND
- Solaris 10 1/13 Information Library
- Solaris 11.3 Information Library
- Solaris Internals.com
- Sun BluePrints Site
- Wall Street Journal
- Wikipedia (English)
Other Interesting Links
- /Cloud Architecture and Implications
- /Enterprise Architecture and Business Strategy
- /Performance and Capacity Planning
- /Philosophy, Life, Me...