Come to Oracle Open World 2017 to find out about Oracle TimesTen Velocity Scale.
Velocity Scale is a new SQL, shared nothing, scale out, In-Memory RDBMS based on TimesTen.
At Oracle Open World 2017, you can find out the important things about Velocity Scale like:
- How to scale out SQL writes
- How to scale out SQL reads
- How does High Availability and recovery work
- Which SQL and PLSQL features are supported
- How is data distributed across machines
- Which APIs does Velocity Scale support
- How does Velocity Scale compare to competing products like
- Amazon Aurora
- Google Cloud SQL
- MySQL Cluster
- Google Spanner
- Apache Cassandra
- How does Velocity Scale perform on benchmarks like YCSB, Sysbench and TPTBM
- On premise, which platforms does Velocity Scale run on
- Which public and private clouds does Velocity Scale run on
- How is Velocity Scale different from Oracle products such as RAC, NoSQL, Sharding and Coherence
The schedule for Velocity Scale at OOW 2017 is here.