All DBAs, architects and developers. Ask yourself these questions:
- Is your DB too fast?
- Is the latency of your DB operations too low?
- Does your DB provide too much throughput?
- Is your DB more highly available than you need?
- Is your data more consistent than you need?
- Is your DB too easy to develop for?
- Is your DB too easy to install and manage?
Then do nothing. Put your feet up and chill. Even better, go to the beach :-)
Check out Oracle TimesTen Velocity Scale In-Memory Database at OOW 2017.
Disclaimer: these are my personal thoughts and do not represent Oracle's official viewpoint in any way, shape, or form.