The World's Fastest OLTP Database is a scale-out, shared nothing RDBMS called Oracle TimesTen Scaleout:
- How do you write JDBC, ODBC, PLSQL, .Net and OCI applications that scale for TimesTen Scaleout?
- How do you design your data model, Primary and Foreign Keys to Scale?
- How do you distribute the data in your tables to scale?
- How do you use global and local indexes to speed up your queries?
- How do you scale sequences and materialized views in a shared nothing database?
Come to Oracle Open World 2018 to find out the details [PRO4017].
Disclaimer: These are my personal thoughts and do not represent Oracle's official viewpoint in any way, shape, or form.