By Tim Cook on Oct 22, 2012
Another minor nicstat release is now available.
Changes for Version 1.92, October 2012
- Added "-M" option to change throughput statistics to Mbps (Megabits per second). Suggestion from Darren Todd.
- Fixed bugs with printing extended parseable format (-xp)
- Fixed man page's description of extended parseable output.
- Fixed memory leak associated with g_getif_list
- Add 2nd argument to dladm_open() for Solaris 11.1
- Modify nicstat.sh to handle Solaris 11.1
- Modify nicstat.sh to see "x86_64" cputype as "i386". All Linux binaries are built as 32-bit, so we do not need to differentiate these two cpu types.