Wednesday Aug 25, 2010
Hi, I am Anthony Shorten, I am the Principal Product Manager for the Oracle Utilities Application Framework. I have been working for over 20+ years in the IT Business and am the author of many a technical whitepaper, manual and training material. I am one of the product managers working on strategy and designs for the next generation of the technology used for the Utilities and Tax markets. This blog is provided to announce new features, document tips and techniques and also outline features of the Oracle Utilities Application Framework based products. These products include Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing, Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management, Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management and Oracle Public Service Revenue Management. I am the product manager for the Management Pack for these products.
- Using JVMD with Oracle Utilities Applications - Part 1 Online
- theshortenspot on twitter!
- Secure By Default in FW 188.8.131.52.1
- Updated Whats New in FW4 whitepaper
- New User Interface - Welcome to Alta
- Technical Best Practices and Batch Best Practices updated for OUAF 184.108.40.206.1
- OUAF 220.127.116.11.1 and CCB 2.5 has been released
- Updated Technical Best Practices
- Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service (CSS)
- Using OEM System Targets with Oracle Utilities Products