Two products have just been released and are available from edlivery.oracle.com.
- Smart Grid Gateway 2.0.0 - A new product to integrate to Smart Grid networks
- Meter Data Management 2.0.1 - A new version of the Meter Data Management product.
These products are the first products to use the brand new version of the Oracle Utilities Applicaton Framework (V4.1). The new framework builds up on FW2.2 and FW4.0.2 to add exciting new features (this is just a subset):
- Support for Database Vault
- Enhancements to Business Object Maintenance
- Batch Statistics Portal for benchmarking
- Custom template user exit support
- File permissions now consistent with other Oracle products
- Use of Universal Connection Pool for all database pool access
- Ability to manage the batch data cache
Over the next few weeks I will be publishing articles and updates to existing whitepapers to highlight all the new features.