Technical Whitepaper List: March 2009
By Acshorten-Oracle on Apr 08, 2009
Quite a few whitepapers have been published for Oracle Utilities Application Framework based products such as Oracle Utilities Customer Care And Billing.
Below is a list of the available whitepapers (with Metalink Ids):
- Operations And Configuration Guide (753303.1) - Manual outlining the technical configuration settings and process.
- Batch Operations And Configuration Guide (753302.1) - Manual outlining the technical configuration and process for running the batch component of the framework.
- Single Sign On Overview (799912.1) - Whitepaper outlining a generic process for integrating an SSO product with the framework.
- Security Overview (773473.1) - Whitepaper summarizing the security facilities in the framework.
- LDAP Integration Overview (774783.1) - Whitepaper summarizing how to integrate an external LDAP based security repository with the framework.
- Software Configuration Management (560401.1) - A set of whitepapers on how to manage customization (code and data) using the tools provided with the framework.
- Performance Troubleshooting Guidelines (560382.1) - A set of whitepaper on tracking performance at each tier in the framework.
- Best Practices for IT Operations (560367.1) - Whitepaper summarizing common technical best practices used by partners, implementation teams and customers.
- ConfigLab Design Guidelines (559880.1) - Whitepaper outlining how to implement the ConfigLab tool.
- OUAF Integration Overview (789060.1) - Whitepaper summarizing all the various common integration techniques used with the product (with case studies).
There is plan to release a few more over the coming months. I will endeavor to keep this blog up to date with this list.