Oracle Utilities Customer Care And Billing V2.3.1 is now available
By ACShorten on Sep 10, 2010
The newest release of Oracle Utilities Customer Care And Billing (V2.3.1) is now available for download from edelivery.oracle.com.
This new version is a mandatory release for customers on or intending to implement Oracle Utilities Customer Care And Billing V2.3 and these customers must consider upgrading to v2.3.1 within the next 6 months, or by March 8, 2011 to be exact.
The new version features:
- Reduced Complexity and Cost in implementing integrations by providing hooks to integrate with:
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management V1.6.1 to support end-to-end meter to cash business processes with advanced billing functionality that enables smart grid programs that require interval data storage in the meter data management system and complex usage based pricing in the billing application.
- Oracle Utilities Network Management V1.10 to efficiently respond to power outages by capturing as much detailed information as possible with trouble calls and to improve customer service by providing a consolidated view of outage related information in a single application for customer care functions.
- Reduced Overall Total Cost of Ownership by providing more out-of-the-box functionality
- A new Fusion-style User Interface consistent with other Oracle Fusion applications. Note: The Fusion-style UI is also available as a patch (9584975) for earlier CCB versions running on OUAF v2.2.