Oracle Utilities CC&B and MDM Integration available
By ACShorten on Apr 04, 2011
The Tax & Utilities Global Business Unit is pleased to announce the latest release of productized integration between Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CCB) and Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) 3.1.1.
This Application Integration Architecture (AIA) based direct integration helps our utility customers to:
- Cope with significant amounts of usage data, reducing manual processes and enabling Smart Grid rollout for residential Smart Meters.
- Ensure accurate high-volume billing with less proration and estimation, improving customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate time-based billing programs for new Smart Grid driven rates.
- Limit data duplication and unnecessary synchronization, reducing implementation complexity.
- Eliminate the need to build and maintain this complex integration in-house, lowering the Total Cost of Ownership of Smart Grid for Billing.
The following participating application versions are required for the integration:
|Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing||126.96.36.199|
|Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management||188.8.131.52|
To download Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Integration to Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management Release 3.1.1, please navigate to Oracle edelivery:
- Select Oracle Application Integration Architecture
- Select your desired platform
- Select the Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Integration to Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management Release 3.1.1 Media Pack (Part # B62968-01)
- Download the installation and documentation files.