New Versions of Whitepapers are available
By Acshorten-Oracle on Feb 10, 2011
The set of whitepapers that are available are progressively being updated and republished to reflect new versions of the products as well new advice for existing customers.
A number of whitepapers are now available that have been updated (the My Oracle Support Doc Id is indicated):
- What’s New in Oracle Utilities Application Framework V4 (Doc Id: 1177265.1) - This has been updated for the latest facilities in Oracle Utilities Application Framework V4.1.
- Batch Best Practices (Doc Id: 836362.1) – This has been updated for newer advice including more details of how CLUSTERED mode works, how to migrate to CLUSTERED mode and some configuration examples to cover typical configuration scenarios.
- Oracle Utilities Application Framework Architecture Guidelines (Doc Id: 807068.1) – This has been updated to reflect additional architecture advice.
- Performance Troubleshooting Guides (Doc Id: 560382.1) – This has been updated for the latest facilities in Oracle Utilities Application Framework V4.1 and includes additional techniques that have been used by customers to track performance.
The whitepapers apply to all Oracle Utilities Application Framework Products which at the present time includes:
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care And Billing (V2.x)
- Oracle Enterprise Taxation Management (V2.x)
- Oracle Utilities Business Intelligence (V2.x)
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (V2.x)
- Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (V2.x)
- Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (V2.x)
Additional whitepapers and updates will be posted as they are available.