KB Articles on My Oracle Support
By ACShorten on Jun 17, 2010
My Oracle Support is a valuable resource for product information and how to's. It is not just about bug fixes and service packs.
To find articles pertaining to any Oracle Utilities product you logon to My Oracle Support (your DBA shoud have access at least) and use the following path to Navigate to the articles:
Knowledge -> More Applications -> Industry Solutions -> Utilities
You are then presented with a list of products, just select the one that you are interested in.
You are then presented with a list of articles available (25 per page). You can also search on keywords for articles.
Here is a list of ones I find useful (with KB ID in ):
- Customer Care and Billing V2.2.0 Unix Installation Questions [ID 844645.1]
- Known Framework (FW) Errors [ID 783823.1]
- Weblogic 10 MP2 CCB Support Question [ID 1119383.1]
- CCB v2.2.0 Performance Problem Under Heavy Concurrent User Load [ID 808233.1] - This is a description of a patch for performance
- What Is The Meaning Of The TRUE And FALSE Setting For REL_CBL_THREAD_MEM Within OUAF For Oracle Utilities CCB, BI & ETM [ID 783444.1]
- Oracle Utilities Framework Support Utility [ID 1079640.1]
- How to customize XAI error messages? [ID 1061394.1]
- Oracle Utilities Application Framework - Patch Installation [ID 974985.1]
- Action Plan for Creating a Weblogic Custom Authentication Provider [ID 954417.1]
- How to set up XAI service on multiple servers to provide redundancy? [ID 854215.1]
The first one is very useful and answer lots of how to questions for installation.