By Acshorten-Oracle on Jul 04, 2014
The Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management product team have released a series of training videos for the Oracle Utilities Application Framework ConfigTools component. This component allows customers to use meta data and scripting to enhance and customize Oracle Utilities Application Framework based solutions without the need for Java programming.
The series uses examples and each recording is around 30-40 minutes in duration.
The channel for the videos is Oracle PSRM Training. The videos are not a substitute for the training courses available, through Oracle University, on ConfigTools, but are useful for people trying to grasp individual concepts while getting an appreciation for the power of this functionality.
At time of publication, the recordings currently available are:
- Creating the Registration Form Type
- Creating the Registration Form User Interface
- Creating the Registration Form
- Developing the Create Person Algorithm
- Separating the Business and Individual Registration
- Adding Id Type and Value to Registration Form
- Validating the Registration Form
- Adding Address Information to Registration Form
- Adding Related Persons to Registration Form
- Access Control and the Registration Form
- Customizing Registration Form Type Navigation and Menus
- Customizing Registration Form Navigation and Menus
- Customizing Registration From a Query Portal
- BO Inheritance