Monday Jan 05, 2009
Monday Dec 08, 2008
By rinaldo on Dec 08, 2008
zembly provides an environment for development and deployment of widgets, services and apis in your browser. I created a simple interface to https://library.network.com. We will be extending the current interface, we have defined two things for you to get started.
- A service called SearchSoftware that provides a simple searchall api to start with
- An example widget built with extjs, you can try the widget out here.
zembly allows you to use this code easily with other applications, in fact you could use this widget and service as a starting point to put library services into other sites supported by zembly like Facebook and Myspace or develop an app for your iPhone.
Welcome to the Sun Software Library blog, where you will find interesting updates and tidbits about using the Sun Software Library.
- Publisher Analytics - the feature that almost made it
- Continuous Integration with embedded API and browser testing
- Improved communications between users and publishers - Builds #81 and #82 deployed
- Improved advanced search and better context sensitive help - build #80 deployed
- Most viewed date range and support for new browsers - build #79 deployed
- Context sensitive help for publishers - build #78 deployed
- Build #76 deployed - numerous UI improvements
- Recent Feedback about the Sun Software Library
- Get a free T-shirt by writing a review!
- Sun Software Library Overview Screencast