By Raymond Gallardo on Sep 29, 2014
The following JavaOne presentations, scheduled for Monday, September 29, discuss lambda expressions, streams, and JDK 8 enhancements to collections:
- Programming with Lambda Expressions in Java, presented by Venkat Subramaniam, President, Agile Developer, Inc.
- Combining Collections and Concurrency, presented by, Chris Hegarty, Principal Software Engineer, Oracle and Mike Duigou, Principal Member of Technical Staff, Oracle
- Journey's End: Collection and Reduction in the Stream API presented by Maurice Naftalin, Principal Developer, Morningside Light Ltd.
- Programming with Streams in Java 8, presented by Venkat Subramaniam
- Look Under the Hood of Java 8 Parallel Streams with an Oracle Solaris DTrace–Powered Tool, presented by Angelo Rajadurai, Technology Lead ISV Engineering, Oracle
For more information about these topics, see the following sections in the Java Tutorials: