By Anuradha Chepuri-Oracle on Jul 26, 2016
The Advanced Management Console is a commercial product available as part of Oracle Java Standard Edition (SE) Advanced and Oracle Java SE Suite. The Advanced Management Console helps you manage the use of Java versions and Java applications in your enterprise. The 2.4 version adds the following features:
- Support added for the following:
- Agent support on Mac OS X for usage tracking and Deployment Rule Sets
- MySQL 5.7
- WebLogic 12.2.1
- JREs can be installed and removed on managed desktops.
- Self-signed certificates for DeploymentRuleSet.jar files are supported.
- Advanced Management Console agents can be unregistered from the Advanced Management Console server.
- Deployment rule sets management is a part of the Advanced Management Console user interface (UI) and not a separate application.
- Status tab shows all the Java Usage Tracker records which are rejected by the Advanced Management Console.