Advanced Management Console (AMC) is a commercial product available as part of Oracle Java SE Advanced and Oracle Java SE Suite. AMC helps you manage the use of Java versions and Java applications in your enterprise. With the 2.0 release you can do the following:
- Collect information about Java applications that are run in your enterprise
- Identify which versions of Java are installed on desktops that Advanced Management Console manages
- Analyze the data collected in a web-based user interface
- Manage and distribute deployment rule sets
- Configure the MSI file for installing JREs
For more information, see the Release Notes and the Advanced Management Console documentation.