Wednesday Nov 15, 2006
Monday Nov 13, 2006
By qouyang on Nov 13, 2006
Hot on the heels of Pramod's blog about how to set up the debugging feature in NetBeans for Phobos, Roberto is giving us more details on the new features of NetBeans including how to develope and debug a Phobos application. Hopefully with the help of both Pramod's and Roberto's nice demonstration, not to mention the cool features in NetBeans, your adventure into Phobos will be a breeze. Let us know what you think!
Thursday Nov 09, 2006
By qouyang on Nov 09, 2006
- jMaki supports PHP 5
- Web 2.0 : Jargon or Buzzword?
- Why Use Java DB For Web Client Storage?
- Phobos Meets Atom, REST
- New jMaki release supports Mochikit, Dojo and NetBeans plugin
- More on Debugging in Phobos Using NetBeans
- Web 2.0 Summit Highlights
- New Stylized JSP wizards for NetBeans jMaki Users