Well, okay not all of it is about JavaEE but you'll find the following in this issue of the Java Magazine :
• An interview with Cameron Purdy, VP of development on why Java EE is ideally suited for the cloud.
• A "Lightweight PubSub (with Java EE 6) article by Adam "Rockstar" Bien.
• Julien Ponge's first part to a series of GlassFish-related articles: "clustering and HA made simple with GlassFish".
• Devoxx 2011 Java EE 7 coverage.
• A complete list of Java EE 7 JSRs (stay up to date by following the jcp tag here).
• An interview with Mollom's Dries Buytaert on "Winning the War Against Spam with Java" (a follow-up to this GlassFish story).
• Part 2 of Max' Introduction to RESTful Web Services.
• An introduction to jHome.
Other than the technical (Java EE and GlassFish-related) aspect, I find the spam fighting discussion in the Mollom interview to be fascinating.