Tuesday Sep 05, 2006
Thursday Jun 22, 2006
By carlasblog on Jun 22, 2006
I have found a few articles that talk about some "side affects" of the current AJAX hype. One talks about AJAX in your Content Management System and how CMS uses AJAX to help you develop your web app more easily now and how the CMS may support adding AJAX components in your web app. With the release of DWR 2.0 came the term reverse AJAX which addresses the fact that the server may want to communicate with the browser but the browser isn't used to listening (hmm, sounds like my kids). Finally Paul discusses web 2.0, storage and infrastructure that might be needed to get to all that data.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne Replay: 'JSF 2.2'
- MVC JSR SNAPSHOT builds
- JavaOne Latin America CFP extended to March 9th
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Chicago JUG and JSF 2.3
- Jersey, from Android to Mainframe
- Unsynchronized Persistence Contexts in JPA 2.1/Java EE 7
- JavaOne Replay: 'Java EE Game Changers'
- Rakuten: Java EE Adoption in One of the World’s Largest Online Financial Systems
- Java EE @ CodeMash 2015
- HTTP/2 is done