Tuesday Sep 05, 2006
Thursday Jun 22, 2006
By carlasblog on Jun 22, 2006
I have found a few articles that talk about some "side affects" of the current AJAX hype. One talks about AJAX in your Content Management System and how CMS uses AJAX to help you develop your web app more easily now and how the CMS may support adding AJAX components in your web app. With the release of DWR 2.0 came the term reverse AJAX which addresses the fact that the server may want to communicate with the browser but the browser isn't used to listening (hmm, sounds like my kids). Finally Paul discusses web 2.0, storage and infrastructure that might be needed to get to all that data.
Podcasts & Videos
- Jfokus 2014 Trip Report
- Participate in the Future of Java
- JPA 2.1 Entity Graphs
- Java 8 Launch
- Java EE 8 Survey Last Call!
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- Migrating from GlassFish to WebLogic: The Beauty of Java EE
- Want to Work on EclipseLink/TopLink? Oracle is Hiring!
- The Basics of Connection Pools in Glassfish