Monday Jun 23, 2008
Friday Apr 25, 2008
By pelegri on Apr 25, 2008
JFA has done some quick Performance Tests on GFv3 using Faban and they look very good; Static HTTP is faster than v2 and almost up to raw grizzly! This with a pre-Technology Preview 2 release; performance will improve.
Podcasts & Videos
- 2015 Duke’s Choice Award Winners Announced
- WebLogic Now Java EE 7 Compatible!
- 2015 JCP Award Winners Announced
- Java EE @ Devoxx Belgium
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 4
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 3
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 2
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 1
- DZone Survey Shows JPA Dominates Java Persistence
- Developers Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7 in DZone Survey