Monday Jun 23, 2008
Friday Apr 25, 2008
By pelegri on Apr 25, 2008
JFA has done some quick Performance Tests on GFv3 using Faban and they look very good; Static HTTP is faster than v2 and almost up to raw grizzly! This with a pre-Technology Preview 2 release; performance will improve.
Podcasts & Videos
- Developers Continue to Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7
- Self-Documented Services Using JAX-RS Analyzer
- Java SE 8 and Java EE 7 in Production at TecSinapse
- Java EE @ ConFoo 2016
- The next VTS round is fast approaching!
- Java EE 7 Proves Effective for Mission-Critical E-Payment Systems
- Java EE @ DevNexus 2016
- Java EE in Practice for Secure Online Voting at Scytl
- Cargo Tracker Java EE 7 Blue Prints Now Running on WebLogic
- Revamping the Security API in Java EE 8