Monday Jun 23, 2008
Friday Apr 25, 2008
By pelegri on Apr 25, 2008
JFA has done some quick Performance Tests on GFv3 using Faban and they look very good; Static HTTP is faster than v2 and almost up to raw grizzly! This with a pre-Technology Preview 2 release; performance will improve.
Podcasts & Videos
- New book: Java EE 7 with GlassFish 4 Application Server
- CDI 1.2 Released
- GlassFish Story by Rakuten/Makito Hashiyama
- JSON Schema
- Asynchronous CDI Events?
- David Heffelfinger's Java EE/GlassFish Adoption Story
- Non-blocking I/Os in Servlet 3.1
- JSF + AngularJS = AngularFaces?
- Method Validation in Bean Validation 1.1
- New book: EJB 3 in Action, Second Edition