Sunday May 11, 2008
Tuesday Jul 11, 2006
By sharps on Jul 11, 2006
[see previous entry]
Despite the distractions of the World Cup, Stefan Paquet has blogged more of his experiences with running Liferay Portal and Pentaho on GlassFish (entry). He also shares some views on running StringBeans Portal on GlassFish as an alternative to Liferay. Definitely worth reading.
FWIW Stef - I actually think France were the stronger team - the only team to succeed in breaking down the Azzurri's rock solid defense. I'm sure Carla would disagree though :)
Podcasts & Videos
- JSON-P 1.1/Java EE 8 Webinar at Istanbul JUG
- Asynchronous Support in JAX-RS 2/Java EE 7
- Java API for JSON Binding (JSON-B) 1.0 Early Draft Now Available!
- Java EE @ Chicago Coder Conference 2015
- A new CDI scope in Java EE 8 ?
- A Journey from Tapestry to JSF 2.2 and JavaEE 7
- Submit Now to Win a Duke's Choice Award!
- Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 at Istanbul JUG
- Maven, Java EE and ... NetBeans
- Help Recognize Java Community Process (JCP) Heroes!