Sunday May 11, 2008
Tuesday Jul 11, 2006
By sharps on Jul 11, 2006
[see previous entry]
Despite the distractions of the World Cup, Stefan Paquet has blogged more of his experiences with running Liferay Portal and Pentaho on GlassFish (entry). He also shares some views on running StringBeans Portal on GlassFish as an alternative to Liferay. Definitely worth reading.
FWIW Stef - I actually think France were the stronger team - the only team to succeed in breaking down the Azzurri's rock solid defense. I'm sure Carla would disagree though :)
Podcasts & Videos
- JSON Schema
- Asynchronous CDI Events?
- David Heffelfinger's Java EE/GlassFish Adoption Story
- Non-blocking I/Os in Servlet 3.1
- JSF + AngularJS = AngularFaces?
- Method Validation in Bean Validation 1.1
- New book: EJB 3 in Action, Second Edition
- Free Java Virtual Developer Day
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track
- The Java EE 7 Story Infographic + Poster