Sunday May 11, 2008
Tuesday Jul 11, 2006
By sharps on Jul 11, 2006
[see previous entry]
Despite the distractions of the World Cup, Stefan Paquet has blogged more of his experiences with running Liferay Portal and Pentaho on GlassFish (entry). He also shares some views on running StringBeans Portal on GlassFish as an alternative to Liferay. Definitely worth reading.
FWIW Stef - I actually think France were the stronger team - the only team to succeed in breaking down the Azzurri's rock solid defense. I'm sure Carla would disagree though :)
Podcasts & Videos
- Java EE @ ConFoo Canada 2015
- Java EE @ Devoxx France
- Free JPA 2.1 Cheat Sheet by Thorben Janssen
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- New book: "Web Development with Java and JSF"
- Forge Powered Java EE Rapid Application Development Comes to NetBeans!
- JMS 2.0 Revision A
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Morocco JUG!
- Java EE Management API 2.0 (JSR 373) Spins Up
- Java EE Container Lifecycle