Sunday Nov 05, 2006
Wednesday Aug 02, 2006
By pelegri on Aug 02, 2006
More reports of packages running on GlassFish. We previously reported about Blojsom and Roller; now Gregory reports success converting from Blojsom to Pebble and from Tomcat to GlassFish. Pebble looks good; it is based on Java EE technologies and it is intended to be lightweight and easy to administer.
The installation worked but Gregory had to find his way around a couple of problems so check his blog to save yourself some time.
Podcasts & Videos
- Jfokus 2014 Trip Report
- Participate in the Future of Java
- JPA 2.1 Entity Graphs
- Java 8 Launch
- Java EE 8 Survey Last Call!
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- Migrating from GlassFish to WebLogic: The Beauty of Java EE
- Want to Work on EclipseLink/TopLink? Oracle is Hiring!
- The Basics of Connection Pools in Glassfish