Sunday Nov 05, 2006
Wednesday Aug 02, 2006
By pelegri on Aug 02, 2006
More reports of packages running on GlassFish. We previously reported about Blojsom and Roller; now Gregory reports success converting from Blojsom to Pebble and from Tomcat to GlassFish. Pebble looks good; it is based on Java EE technologies and it is intended to be lightweight and easy to administer.
The installation worked but Gregory had to find his way around a couple of problems so check his blog to save yourself some time.
Podcasts & Videos
- Managing a Java EE Application Server with Chef
- A Directory for CDI Plugins
- Java EE 7/Bean Validation Adoption at Harvard University
- JSON-P 1.1 (JSR 374) update: JSON Pointer & JSON Patch
- Last Call to Submit to the JavaOne Java EE Track
- Java EE Security API (JSR 375) Update
- A Preview of Java EE @ GIDS 2015
- MVC 1.0 (JSR 371) Early Draft Review period has started!
- Java EE @ ConFoo Canada 2015
- Java EE @ Devoxx France