Sunday Nov 05, 2006
Wednesday Aug 02, 2006
By pelegri on Aug 02, 2006
More reports of packages running on GlassFish. We previously reported about Blojsom and Roller; now Gregory reports success converting from Blojsom to Pebble and from Tomcat to GlassFish. Pebble looks good; it is based on Java EE technologies and it is intended to be lightweight and easy to administer.
The installation worked but Gregory had to find his way around a couple of problems so check his blog to save yourself some time.
Podcasts & Videos
- CDI 1.2 Released
- GlassFish Story by Rakuten/Makito Hashiyama
- JSON Schema
- Asynchronous CDI Events?
- David Heffelfinger's Java EE/GlassFish Adoption Story
- Non-blocking I/Os in Servlet 3.1
- JSF + AngularJS = AngularFaces?
- Method Validation in Bean Validation 1.1
- New book: EJB 3 in Action, Second Edition
- Free Java Virtual Developer Day