Sunday Nov 05, 2006
Wednesday Aug 02, 2006
By pelegri on Aug 02, 2006
More reports of packages running on GlassFish. We previously reported about Blojsom and Roller; now Gregory reports success converting from Blojsom to Pebble and from Tomcat to GlassFish. Pebble looks good; it is based on Java EE technologies and it is intended to be lightweight and easy to administer.
The installation worked but Gregory had to find his way around a couple of problems so check his blog to save yourself some time.
Podcasts & Videos
- Revamping the Security API in Java EE 8
- Some Interesting Real World CDI Usage Statistics
- Migrating from Java EE 5 to Java EE 7 at Segurnet Portugal
- HTTP/2 and Servlet 4 in Java EE 8
- EJB3 @Lock Annotation for CDI Beans
- Java EE @ Oredev
- Migrating from Tomcat to Java EE and TomEE at Dassault Systemes
- AngularBeans: Java EE 7/CDI Integration with AngularJS
- Java EE @ Java Day Mexico
- Hypermedia/HATEOAS Support in JAX-RS 2/Java EE 7