Sunday Nov 05, 2006
Wednesday Aug 02, 2006
By pelegri on Aug 02, 2006
More reports of packages running on GlassFish. We previously reported about Blojsom and Roller; now Gregory reports success converting from Blojsom to Pebble and from Tomcat to GlassFish. Pebble looks good; it is based on Java EE technologies and it is intended to be lightweight and easy to administer.
The installation worked but Gregory had to find his way around a couple of problems so check his blog to save yourself some time.
Podcasts & Videos
- Free JPA 2.1 Cheat Sheet by Thorben Janssen
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- New book: "Web Development with Java and JSF"
- Forge Powered Java EE Rapid Application Development Comes to NetBeans!
- JMS 2.0 Revision A
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Morocco JUG!
- Java EE Management API 2.0 (JSR 373) Spins Up
- Java EE Container Lifecycle
- Migrating a JSF Application from Spring to Java EE 7/CDI
- Java EE 7 Hands-on-Lab Updated for You to Use!