Sunday Nov 05, 2006
Wednesday Aug 02, 2006
By pelegri on Aug 02, 2006
More reports of packages running on GlassFish. We previously reported about Blojsom and Roller; now Gregory reports success converting from Blojsom to Pebble and from Tomcat to GlassFish. Pebble looks good; it is based on Java EE technologies and it is intended to be lightweight and easy to administer.
The installation worked but Gregory had to find his way around a couple of problems so check his blog to save yourself some time.
Podcasts & Videos
- JPA and Java SE 8 Streams
- JavaOne 2015 Java EE Track Committee: Ryan Cuprak
- CDI 2.0 Early Draft Released!
- Chicago JUG Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 Session Video
- Java 8 Free Online Course: Lambdas and Streams
- JavaOne 2015 Java EE Track Committee: Johan Vos
- HTTP/2 and Server Push
- What's Coming with JSF 2.3?
- TIBCO EMS 8 Supports JMS 2
- Your Opinion Needed: Asynchronous Message Listeners (MDB) in JMS 2.1