Sunday Nov 05, 2006
Wednesday Aug 02, 2006
By pelegri on Aug 02, 2006
More reports of packages running on GlassFish. We previously reported about Blojsom and Roller; now Gregory reports success converting from Blojsom to Pebble and from Tomcat to GlassFish. Pebble looks good; it is based on Java EE technologies and it is intended to be lightweight and easy to administer.
The installation worked but Gregory had to find his way around a couple of problems so check his blog to save yourself some time.
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne Latin America CFP extended to March 9th
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Chicago JUG and JSF 2.3
- Jersey, from Android to Mainframe
- Unsynchronized Persistence Contexts in JPA 2.1/Java EE 7
- JavaOne Replay: Java EE Game Changers
- Rakuten: Java EE Adoption in One of the World’s Largest Online Financial Systems
- Java EE @ CodeMash 2015
- HTTP/2 is done
- Tyrus and Autobahn|Testsuite compliance
- Manfred Riem Discusses JSF and Java EE MVC on JSF Central Podcast