Sunday Nov 05, 2006
Wednesday Aug 02, 2006
By pelegri on Aug 02, 2006
More reports of packages running on GlassFish. We previously reported about Blojsom and Roller; now Gregory reports success converting from Blojsom to Pebble and from Tomcat to GlassFish. Pebble looks good; it is based on Java EE technologies and it is intended to be lightweight and easy to administer.
The installation worked but Gregory had to find his way around a couple of problems so check his blog to save yourself some time.
Podcasts & Videos
- 2015 Duke’s Choice Award Winners Announced
- WebLogic Now Java EE 7 Compatible!
- 2015 JCP Award Winners Announced
- Java EE @ Devoxx Belgium
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 4
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 3
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 2
- Java EE @ JavaOne 2015 - Day 1
- DZone Survey Shows JPA Dominates Java Persistence
- Developers Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7 in DZone Survey