Monday Mar 26, 2012
Friday Mar 23, 2012
By alexismp on Mar 23, 2012
Recent Tips and News on Java, Java EE 6, GlassFish & more :
Tuesday Nov 08, 2011
By alexismp on Nov 08, 2011
Markus covers on his blog the other piece of news for this OEPE release: Oracle Public Cloud Tools.
Thursday Aug 05, 2010
By pelegri on Aug 05, 2010
Although GlassFish has excellent adoption in the NetBeans community we can do better with the Eclipse folks, and that was the goal for the GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse from Ludo et al. (Download, Docs, notes).
In the last months we have fine-tuned the story because Oracle also had the Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse and we are combining the two. So, happy to report that the latest OEPE (220.127.116.11) is now available supporting Eclipse 3.6 (Helios) and GlassFish 2.x and 3.x - see download page or Eclipse Marketplace.
More details at the Developer Tools Blog, with posts by Duncan and Pieter, and from Greg Stachnick's blog. To coincide with this, Arun has created a screencast series on this topic - see his blog, or navigate directly to the PlayList at the new Official GlassFishVideos @ YouTube.
Podcasts & Videos
- JSON-P 1.1/Java EE 8 Webinar at Istanbul JUG
- Asynchronous Support in JAX-RS 2/Java EE 7
- Java API for JSON Binding (JSON-B) 1.0 Early Draft Now Available!
- Java EE @ Chicago Coder Conference 2015
- A new CDI scope in Java EE 8 ?
- A Journey from Tapestry to JSF 2.2 and JavaEE 7
- Submit Now to Win a Duke's Choice Award!
- Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 at Istanbul JUG
- Maven, Java EE and ... NetBeans
- Help Recognize Java Community Process (JCP) Heroes!