Monday Mar 26, 2012
Friday Mar 23, 2012
By alexismp on Mar 23, 2012
Recent Tips and News on Java, Java EE 6, GlassFish & more :
Tuesday Nov 08, 2011
By alexismp on Nov 08, 2011
Markus covers on his blog the other piece of news for this OEPE release: Oracle Public Cloud Tools.
Thursday Aug 05, 2010
By pelegri on Aug 05, 2010
Although GlassFish has excellent adoption in the NetBeans community we can do better with the Eclipse folks, and that was the goal for the GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse from Ludo et al. (Download, Docs, notes).
In the last months we have fine-tuned the story because Oracle also had the Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse and we are combining the two. So, happy to report that the latest OEPE (22.214.171.124) is now available supporting Eclipse 3.6 (Helios) and GlassFish 2.x and 3.x - see download page or Eclipse Marketplace.
More details at the Developer Tools Blog, with posts by Duncan and Pieter, and from Greg Stachnick's blog. To coincide with this, Arun has created a screencast series on this topic - see his blog, or navigate directly to the PlayList at the new Official GlassFishVideos @ YouTube.
Podcasts & Videos
- Jersey, from Android to Mainframe
- Unsynchronized Persistence Contexts in JPA 2.1/Java EE 7
- JavaOne Replay: Java EE Game Changers
- Rakuten: Java EE Adoption in One of the World’s Largest Online Financial Systems
- Java EE @ CodeMash 2015
- HTTP/2 is done
- Tyrus and Autobahn|Testsuite compliance
- Manfred Riem Discusses JSF and Java EE MVC on JSF Central Podcast
- The JavaOne 2014 Rock Stars are Here!
- Project Avatar Update