Friday Oct 12, 2007
Friday Jun 15, 2007
By woodjr on Jun 15, 2007
The administration console is often cited as one of the strengths of GlassFish. Still, there is always an opportunity to further improve by learning from others. In that spirit, Jason Lee has put together an extensive comparison of the GlassFish and OC4J admin consoles. He has packed it with screen shots showing how various tasks are accomplished in each console.
It's definitely worth a read, especially if you're a user who must deal with both platforms or a developer looking for ideas to improve one or the other.
Wednesday Nov 22, 2006
By pelegri on Nov 22, 2006
Podcasts & Videos
- Jfokus 2014 Trip Report
- Participate in the Future of Java
- JPA 2.1 Entity Graphs
- Java 8 Launch
- Java EE 8 Survey Last Call!
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- Migrating from GlassFish to WebLogic: The Beauty of Java EE
- Want to Work on EclipseLink/TopLink? Oracle is Hiring!
- The Basics of Connection Pools in Glassfish