Friday Oct 12, 2007
Friday Jun 15, 2007
By woodjr on Jun 15, 2007
The administration console is often cited as one of the strengths of GlassFish. Still, there is always an opportunity to further improve by learning from others. In that spirit, Jason Lee has put together an extensive comparison of the GlassFish and OC4J admin consoles. He has packed it with screen shots showing how various tasks are accomplished in each console.
It's definitely worth a read, especially if you're a user who must deal with both platforms or a developer looking for ideas to improve one or the other.
Wednesday Nov 22, 2006
By pelegri on Nov 22, 2006
Podcasts & Videos
- JavaOne CFP is Open - Your Invitation to Submit to the Java EE Track
- New book: "Web Development with Java and JSF"
- Forge Powered Java EE Rapid Application Development Comes to NetBeans!
- JMS 2.0 Revision A
- Java EE 8/Adopt-a-JSR Updates: Morocco JUG!
- Java EE Management API 2.0 (JSR 373) Spins Up
- Java EE Container Lifecycle
- Migrating a JSF Application from Spring to Java EE 7/CDI
- Java EE 7 Hands-on-Lab Updated for You to Use!
- Templating in the MVC JSR