Friday Oct 12, 2007
Friday Jun 15, 2007
By woodjr on Jun 15, 2007
The administration console is often cited as one of the strengths of GlassFish. Still, there is always an opportunity to further improve by learning from others. In that spirit, Jason Lee has put together an extensive comparison of the GlassFish and OC4J admin consoles. He has packed it with screen shots showing how various tasks are accomplished in each console.
It's definitely worth a read, especially if you're a user who must deal with both platforms or a developer looking for ideas to improve one or the other.
Wednesday Nov 22, 2006
By pelegri on Nov 22, 2006
Podcasts & Videos
- Arun Gupta's Java EE Sessions at JavaOne 2014
- Spotlight on GlassFish 4.0.1: #2 Simplifying GF distributions
- Java EE @ NFJS Central Ohio Software Symposium
- It's time to begin JMS 2.1!
- Java EE 7 and more on WebLogic 12.1.3
- Spotlight on GlassFish 4.0.1 : #1 JDBC Realm
- JCP News
- Java EE @ Java Day Tokyo 2014
- Introducing the Java EE Squad!
- OTN Virtual Technology Summit