Friday Oct 12, 2007
Friday Jun 15, 2007
By woodjr on Jun 15, 2007
The administration console is often cited as one of the strengths of GlassFish. Still, there is always an opportunity to further improve by learning from others. In that spirit, Jason Lee has put together an extensive comparison of the GlassFish and OC4J admin consoles. He has packed it with screen shots showing how various tasks are accomplished in each console.
It's definitely worth a read, especially if you're a user who must deal with both platforms or a developer looking for ideas to improve one or the other.
Wednesday Nov 22, 2006
By pelegri on Nov 22, 2006
Podcasts & Videos
- JSON-P 1.1/Java EE 8 Webinar at Istanbul JUG
- Asynchronous Support in JAX-RS 2/Java EE 7
- Java API for JSON Binding (JSON-B) 1.0 Early Draft Now Available!
- Java EE @ Chicago Coder Conference 2015
- A new CDI scope in Java EE 8 ?
- A Journey from Tapestry to JSF 2.2 and JavaEE 7
- Submit Now to Win a Duke's Choice Award!
- Adopt-a-JSR/Java EE 8 at Istanbul JUG
- Maven, Java EE and ... NetBeans
- Help Recognize Java Community Process (JCP) Heroes!